In this Post I will guide you to Install Apple Watch OS Update step by step.
Instructions to download and install the Apple Watch OS update OTA (OTA –Over The Air) via your iPhone device.
To updating your Apple watch to the last Firmware OS please make sure that your iPhone has more than 50% of battery life remaining and that it is connected to the charger. In addition also make sure that your iPhone and Apple watch are within reaching range distance and that are connected.
How to Install Apple Watch OS Firmware :
• • Start Apple Watch companion application on your iPhone device.
• • Tap My Watch Tab and then go to General-Software Update
• • Wait a until the application finds the new OTA update for your Apple Watch. If the Apple Watch already has the latest version installed you will see the message Your software is up to date.”
• • Next step is to Download and Install the new update, and then Tap on Agree in order to accept the new Terms and Conditions.
• • Wait until the update is download complete on your Apple Watch.
• • After the download is done it will be automatically Installed on your Apple Watch.
Install Apple Watch OS Update :
During the installation you should be able to see the Apple Boot logo displayed on your Watch with a progress bar which shows the installation progress.
Once the installation is complete your Apple watch will be automatically rebooted and you will be shown another progress bar which will indicate that your new OS installed update is almost ready for use. Once this is complete your Apple Watch will be rebooted one more time and now it will be directly into watch face.